Our controller and bus systems can show off their full potential in larger properties and complex applications in commercial buildings. As a manufacturer of shading systems, we understand the mechanics of blinds and what is needed to optimally automate from the ground up.
Complete building automation is featuring more and more frequently in plans for new building projects in particular, but also where extensive renovation of old buildings is required. The automated control of the shading system has an important role to play in all this. When set properly, blind controllers offer countless benefits:
- Functions that help lower the running costs of your building while making it more energy efficient
- Striking the perfect balance between natural and artificial lighting, as well as glare prevention
- Protecting light and temperature-sensitive products, e.g. pharmaceuticals or food items, thereby helping to retain their value
- Execution of certificate requirements for heat input
- Protecting and extending the service life of your shading system with protection against the wind and frost, and hail alerts
- Satisfied users, leasers and buyers thanks to mutually agreed functions and decades of experience
Unlike our Smart Home ((Link)) products, our controller solutions are specifically designed for use in commercial buildings: Mostly wired, for medium to complex requirements working off common standards. In a modular design, which you can easily adapt to suit your growing needs.
Schenker Storen is your project partner for the supply, planning support and design of complete controller systems from the actuators and shading system control units to the weather sensors. We keep abreast of all the latest technologies and products, and we are happy to support and advise architects, building owners and electrical planners.
Schenker Storen offers controller solutions that can be adjusted to suit your needs exactly. Our services for controller projects range from advising and the extension of shading concepts to tailored programming, commissioning and documentation of the system. Even after the system is installed, we are still here to help you if, for example, your needs change or for building conversions. We provide fast turnaround times for the necessary changes to your controller.
Would you like to find out more about our controller systems? Contact us. Our Controllers and Smart Home team looks forward to helping you with your project.
+41 (0)62 858 56 11