Slatted Roller Blind SOLFLEX SF58
The Slatted Roller Blind SOLFLEX SF 58 is distinguished by its robust design and its excellent light adjustment features. It is very popular for renovations and conversions because it can be easily integrated anywhere.
What makes Slatted Roller Blind SOLFLEX SF 58 from Schenker Storen unique
- Unique, rollable blinds with filigree slats
- Elegant slat profile
- In contrast to classical roller blinds the light can be optimally adjusted when the slatted roller blind is lowered
- The tilt of the slats can be adjusted individually when lowered
- Excellent functioning and long service life thanks to the proven and robust design
- Very wind-stable
- Ideal for renovations
- 58 mm wide, flanged slats
- Guides with retracted, UV-stabilised damping profile for a quiet operation
- Guide rails, end rail and stop angle made from extruded aluminium, clear anodised, colour powder-coated on request
- Available with a manual or motor drive
- Available with an electronic controller on request
- Slat colour according to the Schenker colour range
Selection tool for roller blinds
1:1 Drawings of SOLFLEX SF 58 slatted roller blind
Tender text for SOLFLEX SF 58 slatted roller blind
SOLFLEX SF 58 slatted roller blind
Slatted roller blind with flanged slats, 58 mm wide. Can be used as sun and weather-protection. The angle of the slats can only be individually adjusted when the drop is in the fully lowered position.
Made from galvanised steel tubing – diam. 78 mm.
Made from powder-coated aluminium, with metal guide bolts mounted on both sides.
Lowered and raised in the closed slat position.
Slat colours from the Schenker colour range.
Pull and guide bands
Made from chrome nickel steel, with a direct slat connection by means of plastic eyelets.
Made from extruded aluminium profile, clear anodised, guided with plastic bolts.
Side guides made from extruded aluminium profile, clear anodised, with noise-suppressing plastic inserts.
Closed bevel gearbox with built-in brake, with end limit. Extendable PVC-coated articulated crank.
Malax - the proven plastic seal! Sealing washer or insert available at extra cost.
Tubular motor 230V/50Hz, with integrated limit switches and thermal protection, including a 1 m connecting cable.
Blind motors may not be connected in parallel.
We provide no guarantee for any damage and subsequent damage to blind systems caused by controllers supplied by the customer!