The large sunshade SCHATELLO is extremely versatile. It is available in a wide variety of sizes and designs, and is also available as a rectangular sunshade. SCHATTELLO is the classic model among large sunshades. It is suited for terraces and gardens, as well as restaurants, bars and cafés. It closes above table height, so there is no need to remove place settings and tables when opening and closing the sunshade.
What makes the large sunshade SCHATELLO from Schenker Storen unique
- Classic large shade
- Ergonomic operation
- Wind stable
- Closes over table height
- Robust, colourful cover made from weather-resistant, water-resistant or acrylate-coated, waterproof awning fabric
- Frame made from high-quality extruded aluminium profiles
- Powder-coated in the standard colours of white, brown and silver-grey
- Robust sunshade ribs made from extruded aluminium; telescopic tensioning system with spiral spring for taut tension
- Protective cover for the winter months
- Available in various sizes and shapes:
round, diameter: 4 m, 5 m, 6 m
square: 3 x 3 m, 3.5 x 3.5 m, 4 x 4 m, 4.5 x 4.5 m, 5 x 5 m
rectangular: 2 x 4 m, 2.5 x 3.5 m, 2.5 x 4 m, 2.5 x 5 m, 3 x 4 m, 3 x 4.5 m, 3 x 5 m, 3 x 6 m, 3.5 x 4m, 3.5 x 5 m, 4 x 5 m, 4 x 6 m
triangular: 4 x 4 x 4 m, 6 x 6 x 6 m
- Available with radiant heater, lighting and side drop on request
Selection tool for sunshades
Tender text for sunshade type 3603 Schattello
Sunshade type 3603 Schattello
Operated with the detachable hand crank made from stainless steel.
Frame made from aluminium F22, powder-coated, pure white RAL9010 optional.
grey-brown RAL 8019 or white aluminium RAL 9006.
Sunshade pole diameter 76 x 3 mm.
Covering made from awning fabric acrylic, waterproofed, breathable, rot-resistant,
light-resistant and weatherproof.
Incl. protective sleeve with zip fastening and aluminium rod.