Metal Compact Venetian Blind MV 90
Metal Compact Venetian Blind MV 90 offers maximum security with its active locking mechanism and the special slat guide. Metal Compact Venetian Blind MV 90 is robust, easy to maintain and suited for all types of buildings. It also ensures maximum operational reliability and perfect lighting comfort.
What makes Metal Compact Venetian Blind MV 90 from Schenker Storen unique
- For all types of buildings
- Sturdy 0.45 mm thick slats guided and flanged on both sides
- Optimum slat closure and excellent noise damping
- Very good darkening
- Increased security against break-ins through efficient locking in any position
- Optimum efficiency and long service life thanks to robust design and cost-effective maintenance
- Locking mechanism protected in the lateral guide with a maintenance-free, steel-reinforced toothed belt
- Mounting strap made from dirt-repelling, age-resistant polyester
- Available with a manual or motor drive
- Overrun protection that prevents damage to the blind
- Kevlar-reinforced cord for increased safety and durability
- Wireless radio controller
- Electronic sun and wind activated control system
Order form for slat blinds
Selection tool for slat blinds
1:1 Drawings of metal compact venetian blind MV 90
Tender text for metal compact venetian blind MV 90
Metal compact venetian blind MV 90
Metal compact venetian blind with flanged slats, 90 mm wide. Can be used as sun and weather-protection, and also for darkening. Reinforced, angled slat profiles with slightly convex surfaces. Optimum darkening and very good noise insulation characteristics thanks to the insulation lip bonded into the slats. The blind is locked in every intermediate position.
Made from galvanised steel sheet, closed at the top. Rockers, weatherstrip groove and limit for upper and lower stops installed for manual operation.
Made of wet-painted aluminium, with plastic guide bolts mounted on both sides.
Basic model (Type G). Lowered in the closed, and raised in the horizontal slat position.
Slat colours from the Schenker colour range.
Made from polyester, reinforced with Kevlar and connected directly to the slats with stainless steel clamps.
Made from extruded aluminium profile, clear anodised, guided by bolts on both sides. Horizontal setting in every slat position.
Side guides made from extruded aluminium profile, clear anodised, with noise-suppressing plastic inserts and integrated lifting and locking elements. Guides mounted on soffits (or on holder at extra cost). Countersunk guides at an extra cost.
Manual operation using a maintenance-free, dust-protected gears with integrated brake. Extendable, PVC-coated articulated crank.
Malax - the proven plastic seal! Sealing washer or insert available at extra cost.
Motor with one lower limit switch built into the support channel, together with plug-in connection (both parts). Blind motors may not be connected in parallel.
Electrical connections must be set up by the customer.
We provide no guarantee for any damage and subsequent damage to blind systems caused by controllers supplied by the customer!