Compact Venetian Blind VR 90 wind-stable
Compact Venetian Blind VR 90 Wind-stable has been specially designed for high or wind-exposed buildings. It offers excellent insulation properties to help reduce energy costs.
These wind-stable compact venetian blinds can be retrofitted to practically any building.
What makes the Compact Venetian Blind VR 90 Wind-stable W from Schenker Storen unique
- Wind-stable for optimising daylight, darkening and insulation
- Suitable for high (office) buildings or houses in locations exposed to the wind
- Can be used up to Beaufort scale 11 (102-117 km / h), high wind stability tested by ift Rosenheim (Germany)
- Aesthetic, discreet sun shading for the overall effect of the facade
- Elegant slat profile
- User-friendly and maintenance-friendly
- Complete operational reliability even at high wind speeds
- Stable slats flanged on both sides, with noise and light-suppressing profiles reinforced with coated steel cords
- Side guides with integrated, UV-stabilised noise-suppressing profile
- Stable 90 mm thick slats flanged on both sides with noise and light suppressing profiles
- Available with a manual or motor drive
- Kevlar-reinforced cord for increased safety and durability
- Wireless radio controller
- Electronic sun and wind activated control system
- Service and maintenance-friendly design
Selection tool for slat blinds
1:1 Drawings of compact venetian blind VR 90 wind-stable
Tender text for the compact venetian blind VR 90 wind-stable
Compact venetian blind VR 90 W
Compact venetian blind with 90mm wide flanged slats. Can be used for sun and weather protection, as well as a darkening system. Individually adjustable slat inclination. Reinforced, angled slat profile with slightly convex surfaces. Optimal darkening and very good noise insulation thanks to the single profile noise-suppressing lip in the slats.
Made from galvanised sheet steel, closed at the top. The rockers and grooved tube are already installed.
Made of wet-painted aluminium with alternately mounted plastic guide bolts.
The basic model (Type G) is lowered in the closed slat position and raised in the horizontal. The colour of the slats can be selected from the Schenker range.
Made from polyester, reinforced with Kevlar and connected directly to the slats with stainless steel clamps.
Made from grey Terylene fibre with a special finish to prevent fraying, U-resistant, etc. (Xeno-test).
Made from clear anodised, extruded aluminium, guided on both sides with bolts, can be tilted all together with the drop.
Side guides made from clear anodised, extruded aluminium with noise-suppressing plastic inserts and steel cable guides, diameter 2.5 mm with plastic coating and spring pre-tension to stabilise the drop.
Motor with two lower limit switches, installed in the supporting channel, and a plug connection (both parts). Blind motors must not be connected in parallel.
The electrical connections must be set up by the customer.
We provide no guarantee for any damage and subsequent damage to blind systems caused by controllers supplied by the customer!
Order form for slat blinds
Please find the order form for slat blinds.